Saas SALES EXECUTIVE
Video Sherpa is an online video production platform that enables companies to bring video content creation in-house, streamlining the production process and maximising ROI on their video campaigns. We work with progressive organisations in a variety of sectors including Healthcare, Manufacturing, Higher Education, Public Bodies, Marketing Agencies and SMEs. As we grow, we are now looking for an enthusiastic Sales Executive to join our expanding team in Galway.
The Sales Executive will work closely with the management team and other members of the sales & marketing team to deliver sales activities that grows the company’s client base. The Sales Executive is responsible for identifying and targeting new business prospects for Video Sherpa’s SaaS platform. They must maintain relationships with current clients and build and maintain relationships with new clients. The Sales Executive reports directly to the CEO.
KEY DUTIES INCLUDE
· Research and identify prospects for new business opportunities.
· Pro-actively reach out to leads within target audiences.
· Nurture leads through the funnel, qualifying their buying intent, delivering product demos, addressing customer questions and closing new deals.
· Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects.
· Represent the company at trade shows, conferences and other industry events.
· Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products and service improvements.
· Collect and analyze information and prepare monthly sales reports.
· Ensure all lead information is added to the CRM in a timely manner.
· Achieve sales KPIs and targets.
The ideal candidate will bring the following:
· Min 3 years experience in a similar Saas sales role.
· Broad understanding of digital marketing & digital communications tools.
· Written and oral fluency in English.
· Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) & CRM systems.
· Ability to manage multiple leads throughout buying cycle.
· Excellent communication skills.
- The position will be based at the company’s office in Galway. A mixture of on-site and remote working is possible, with the exact balance to be agreed with the CEO in advance.
- This is a permanent position
To apply, please submit your CV & cover letter to email@example.com by June 12th.